There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Lemon Salt Scrub (body exfoliation)


Here's another heavenly fragrant Lemon Salt Scrub recipe!  You can scrub your body with this Lemon Salt Scrub when you take a shower first thing in the morning to give you a refreshing start.  Great antibacterial stuff too!  Gives you a glow look too.  You'll smell awesome all day with this fantastic lemon fragrant!


Smells wonderful!

What you need:
~1 cup of fine pink or sea salt (I used fine pink salt)
~a microplane to zest 2 lemons
~20-30 drops of lemon essential oil (I like strong and powerful lemon fragrant.  I buy 2-4 lemons every day. I use lemons in almost every meal-- I'm crazy about lemons)
~3-4 TBS of avocado oil or almond oil (I used avocado oil)

Ridiculously simple ingredients, right?!
Direction:
A small bowl, dump all ingredients in and mix it well with a fork.  Fill that into an air tight container.  That's it.

Enjoy!

~heavenly delicious recipes by Meli Emmons